Ready to ship in 1-3 business day from Belgium
All products are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
2. All orders will be treated and delivered as quickly as possible. Herself does her utmost best to deliver the goods within 4 days.
3. When you order a product that is temporarily not in stock, Herself will inform you when it will be available.
4. If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
5. The shipment of goods is always at our risk. So you don’t have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation
6. From the moment the products are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering, you will be responsible for the products.
7. The consumer, or any other person, needs to be present at the indicated address at the moment of the delivery.
8. Herself tries to deliver in a perfect state. After receiving your order, you need to immediately inspect the goods. If there are any defects you need to immediately notify Herself in writing firstname.lastname@example.org ) of velveken 52B, 2440 Geel
9. Herself can not be held responsible for failed deliveries when:
• The address you provided is wrong or old.
• Nobody is present at the indicated address to receive the delivery
10. The total liability of Herself when breaching obligations remains limited to the value of the concerned goods
4. We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
1. If you by goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery of the goods. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilised for the purchase.
2. The direct costs of the return of the goods will thus be at your expense. We will indicate the costs of the return or make an assessment of the costs, if it is not reasonably possible to calculate them in advance.
3. We can refuse payment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
4. We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wish to retain them. Returned goods may not have been used.
5. Based on Clause VI 53, 5° WER the withdrawal doesn’t apply on goods that are not suitable to be returned based on reason as health protection or hygiene when the seal is broken after delivery.
6. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories, return the goods in their original condition and packaging, as well as taking in account the instructions mentioned in our general terms and conditions.
7. You can return your package through post or courier.
8. In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, you can fill out the form below and send it to Velveken 52B 2440 GEEL. Herself will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal by mail.
1. Herself remains the legal owner of the goods delivered within the context of the agreement, until the buyer fully complies with his obligations under the agreement, including the payment of interests and costs.
2. You are not allowed to use the goods as collateral nor can it be used as a currency. Furthermore are you not entitled to pledge those goods or to establish any other right to them.
3. You should, at all times, do everything that can reasonably be expected from you to secure the property rights of Herself.